We don’t know how to say goodbye,
We wander on, shoulder to shoulder
Already the sun is going down
You’re moody, and I am your shadow.
Let’s step inside a church, hear prayers, masses for the dead
Why are we so different from the rest?
Outside in the graveyard we sit on a frozen branch.
That stick in your hand is tracing
Mansions in the snow in which we will always be together.
- eyesthebye likes this
- iamboundtowin likes this
- poetfire reblogged this from gnostix1
- gnostix1 reblogged this from bipolarexplorer
- gnostix1 likes this
- bipolarexplorer reblogged this from summergirldreaming
- summergirldreaming reblogged this from thesensualstarfish
- ybb55 likes this
- nooneknowsnothing likes this
- traceyhamilton likes this
- bigstarlet reblogged this from thesensualstarfish and added:
- whispernscream reblogged this from thesensualstarfish
- rararasuputin likes this
- whatleighdidnext likes this
- thesensualstarfish posted this